You Can Write First Class Letters & Messages
Letters & messages convey a meaning, exchange ideas and news between two persons or discuss a matter of importance. A lot of messages are sent these days using modern means of communications. So it is important to learn how to write or construct messages and letters. Basically letters are of 2 types: 1. Private or personal letters 2. Official or formal letters which is also known as business letters.
Private or personal letters are written to friends and family. These letters discuss family matters, extend good wishes and help you to maintain a rapport and the ethos of the family or friendship. The way you start and end your letter creates an impression that is deeply imprinted on the one who receives it. If you are in the habit of writing good informal and personal letters, you have the joy of having thousands of family members and friends close to you. You become a confidant in the circle.
This book helps you to master the art of writing such good personal letters that will evoke a good response from the recipients. You become a successful person in human relationships. These days there is a great weakness developed among the users of modern technology that debilitates them from learning actual skills that attract others. One cannot always hide behind technology. Personal letters & formal letters along with these messages will certainly enhance your Spoken English and written English.
We communicate a lot these days through letters & messages. Private or personal letters & messages are written to friends and family. These letters & messages discuss family matters, extend good wishes and help you to maintain a rapport and the ethos of the family or friendship. The way you start and end your letters & messages creates an impression that is deeply imprinted on the one who receives it. If you are in the habit of writing good informal and personal letters & messages, you have the joy of having thousands of family members and friends close to you. You become a confidant in the circle.
The book ‘ You Can Write First Class Letters & Messages ‘ contains topics like:
- Many sample letters are presented for various occasions
- Personal exercises are recommended
- Important types of Messages like the following:
- What is a message?
- What is not a message?
- Constructing a message
- General message form
- Purpose of writing a message
- Different types of messages
- Informational messages
- Instructional messages
- Inquiring messages
- Apologising messages
- Reminder messages
- Request messages
- Important types of personal and Formal letters like the following:
- Purpose of writing letters
- Reasons for writing letters
- Common Abbreviations used in letters
- Formal or Business letters
- Parts of a letter
- Common phrased used in business letters (opening , closure)
- Different sample letters
- Responses to different sample letters
- Tips for each of the sample letters
- Friendly or Personal letters
- Parts of a personal letters
- Format of a personal letter
- Common phrases used in personal letters
- The envelope
- Sample personal letters
- Tips for each of the sample personal letters
- Personal assignments
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.